Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Welcome to Week 15! Only 2 more school days in 2020!
- Today and Tuesday the focus will be on:
- Getting a head start on remote learning / homework production. Remember the big project is creating your Final Reef animation for presentation the first day we are back in 2021.
- Turning in missing work / improving your grade.
- Movie and relaxing (Tuesday). We are going to watch the new Grinch in class tomorrow @ 11. Remote students I am going to give you that time on your own tomorrow as I can’t legally stream a copyrighted movie to you – so watch your own movie tomorrow 11-1!
- Vincent’s school has gone full remote due to Burlington spiking with the ‘Rona! So remoting in today is Ave, Katelyn, Flynn AND Vincent.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Blender Content
- Texture Painting
10:25 Mask Break (10 Minutes)
- We are going to take a 10 minute break (seat to seat) outside to take our masks off and get some fresh air.
- Plan on having a jacket, shoes to walk on grass, and potentially even an umbrella. You could even leave the umbrella on the floor at your station for the year if interested.
10:35 CAWD Production Time
Today we will get time for CAWD production.
What could you work on today? You could start by working on any of the 3 Remote Learning Projects assigned and due the day we return in January:
- Final Draft of Reef animation (check feedback forms!)
- Free Agency
- Free Sketch
And / or….
Turn in Missing Work!
In addition to production time I am going to give you the chance to turn in missing work, and improve your grade before the holidays.
Turn in missing work where it should have been if on time, and email me with the specific project name and location. I will grade it on the fly without a class presentation.
You must email me for this to happen. I will grade throughout the day, so turn work in, email me, turn work in, email me, and your grade will get incrementally higher each time…