Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Welcome to Day 2.
- Today is the end of Quarter 2! Missing work must be taken care of today.
9:40 Attendance and Video
9:45 End of Quarter 2!
You have reached the end of Quarter 2! For you this means:
- Turn the any missing work TODAY. Upload the work to the normal location, as if you were turning it in on time.
- Email Mr. Cronin (email@example.com) stating that you have turned in the missing work. Which project is it, and where is it? I can’t stress this enough, I will have no idea if you have turned in missing work if you don’t email me that you have turned in missing work.
If you don’t turn the missing work in today, and then email me, then the 0’s in your grade book are 0’s forever.
When you have turned in all of your missing work get to work on your Week 18 CAWD Remote Learning. Remember that rendering here may be very fast compared to home – make the most of your time.
10:25 Mask Break (10 Minutes)
- We are going to take a 10 minute break (seat to seat) outside to take our masks off and get some fresh air.
- Plan on having a jacket, shoes to walk on grass, and potentially even an umbrella. You could even leave the umbrella on the floor at your station for the year if interested.
10:35 End of Quarter 2!
First – get that missing work turned in.
Second – get to work on your CAWD Remote Learning Homework.
11:45 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:15 Wipe Down / Clean Stations
12:20 CAWD Week 18 Homework
CAWD Project: DCA First Draft
- Minimum of 30 seconds long – No Maximum.
- Follow the Storyboard / Animatic you have already developed.
- Include Sound.
- At least 3 low DOF shots (up close, reactions, emotions)
Save and upload your work as “(lastname)DCADraft.mp4” and upload to your “week_18” folder. Example:
We will start this project now in class.
We will have our first draft critique session and feedback next week.
Student Agency Project
Using your newly learned skills in Blender or Premiere, create anything you wish.
Save and upload your work as “(lastname)Agency.jpg” and upload to your “week_18” folder. Example:
Design Homework 18: Free Sketch
As we end the 1st semester I want turning in of missing work / DCA draft #1 to be this weeks focus. Hopefully giving you a free sketch, where you can be creative in your own way without constraints, will give you a bit of a release this week.
Sketch anything you wish on the next page of your sketchbook.
Take image of your sketch saved as “(lastName)DH18.jpg” and upload “week_18” folder. Example: