Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Nice example (from a tutorial) of a rigid body simulation with physical constraints (the chain links).
- This afternoon should be beautiful – go outside.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Presentations of Work
Starting with grading next week we are going to see that projects incorrectly named will have reduced credit in your gradebook.
This morning we are going to turn off our screens and present the three Week 3 CAWD Homework projects you completed while learning remotely. We have about 3 minutes per student so we will have to be expeditious.
- CAWD Project – CAWD Forest Pack
- Student Agency Project
- Design Homework 5 – Inktober 2020
This second week Jack will be modeling appropriate constructive criticism.
Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an adversarial one.
We are going to separate the design from the designer. You can hate with a burning passion a colleague at work, but a professional designer can still give valid, relevant input.
Monitors off – let’s begin.
10:25 Mask Break
- We are going to take a 10 minute break (seat to seat) outside to take our masks off and get some fresh air.
- Plan on having a jacket, shoes to walk on grass, and potentially even an umbrella. You could even leave the umbrella on the floor at your station for the year if interested.
10:35 Safe Drill Presentation
Nico is being safe; let’s follow Nico.
- Append Review
- Intro to Animation
- What is a keyframe? How do we set them?
- How do we render out animations?
- How do we render out animations quickly?
11:45 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:15 Wipe Down / Clean Stations
- Animation, rendering, and presenting from our “week_06” folder.