November 2nd – November 6th
Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
Mr. Bohmann | firstname.lastname@example.org
9:40 Attendance & Notes
- Week Nine, go make that folder!
- November 6th (Friday) is the end of the Quarter. No work accepted after 2:05pm. Check PowerSchool
Virtual Tours: Virtual Tours are the new way to meet with college Admissions Representatives to learn more about the college, ask questions and build a working relationship with someone from the institution – Which can help increase your chances of getting in!
Even if you think you know a lot about the school it will still be worth you joining in as you may learn something new!
Vermont Virtual College Fair – Wednesday, December 2nd from 3:00 – 8:00pm – Link to come.
Need Help Applying to College & Financial Aid?Contact your school counselor (Emmy or Lindsay) for meetings and assistance!
Virtual Financial Aid Assistance Through VSAC
9:45 Showcase – Shoot It / Draw It
Let’s take a look at your Shoot It / Draw It projects. What was your process?
10:05 CAWD Promo Project / Feedback / Scrum
In teams you are responsible for creating a new Cawd program promo.
Length: 2-3 minutes rendered as mp4. The finished promo will be used as the 2020-2021 Recruitment Promo at CTE and for Cawd!
- well paced
- strong visuals that represent the Cawd Program
- Cawd Logo included
- Audio: not a primary element but you may consider a voice over
- Kinetic Typography, Special Effects, Transitions, Cawd Colors
Project Stakeholder (That is me and Mr. Cronin)
Promo will include a Storyboard, KanBan board per team.
Team Member Roles: Everyone will participate with the completion of the project. As a team you will all decide how you want to share responsibilities. In addition, you will need some additional roles:
- Storyboard Artist
- Communications Director
- Kan Ban Work in Progress manager
- Time Manager
Link to Google Folder for talking points and assets
(you’ll know your project is complete when):
- 2-3 minute Cawd Promo, rendered in .mp4
- KanBan Board
- Cover the Client wishlist (above) with feedback incorporated
- Presentation of final project (v2) to the class
10:25 Mask Break
12:00 – 1:55 CAWD Promo Project
1:05 Mask Break
Submit your final project. Filename:CawdPromoFinal_teamname.mp4
Submit your Your KanBan board and storyboard