Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- All students are in class on June 7th for Physics Robot Competition
- Recognition Night – Thursday – see you there
- A Cohort Last Day, June 8th
- B Cohort Last Day, June 10th
- No scheduled class on June 9th, except….(read below)
- Web Certification Make-Up:
- Make up – Wednesday June 9th for anyone that misses it.
9:45 Physics Robot Wars
11:30 – 12pm Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:00 – 2:05 Game Project Presentations
Final Game Project Presentations
Game Final Project Presentations
- Cohort A – June 7th 12noon
You (or group) will present 4 items.
- Overview: Provide an overview of your Game, including the title, a summary,
description of the target audience, main selling points (what makes it a game you want
to buy and play!). Also: What you accomplished, Who was responsible for what, What
you are proud of, What was challenging, What you’d love to add if you had more time
or knew how to do…
- Project Management Board: show us your working project management board.
- Game Design Document
- Your Game: We’ll playtest your game/level from your desk (you can present from