Web Dev 3 Assignment
- Using Window.SetInterval to repeat a function that you define to do whatever … you program it to do!
- Having something on the screen change every 1000 milliseconds. The only rule is that it can not be through a gallery! You learned the basics through the gallery, now apply to something else.
- Valid code.
We did this together with the gallery where the counting variable was what changed the image in the digital picture frame.
How can you extend this basic idea on your own?
Something has to change, every second. What that is, and how you implement that programmatically, is up to you.
I have to be able to NOTICE your change, so make it every 1000 milliseconds, and make it obvious.
What to turn in:
Upload your completed, valid project to a “week_03” folder. This will include:
- valid html document called “week_03.html”
- “js” folder and “script.js” file
- any other supporting assets
Questions always ask, and ask them early!
- Assigned Wednesday, February 26th (11AM)
- Due Wednesday, March 11th (11AM)