Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Welcome to Week 5!
- 9:55 DIM students fill out voucher with Ms. Charron – conference room
- Quiz on Thursday – I’ll provide you with a study guide – Photography
9:40 Attendance & Article
9:45 – 10:15 Site Maintenance
- Create your Week 5 folder on the server
- Check out what is due for tomorrow (not much – Draft 2 of Resume is due tomorrow)
- Final Draft of Resume will be Due October 1st
- Check grades
- Do you have work overdue? Why?
10:15 StarWars Fan Film – Project Deliverables
- Storyboarding / Storytelling
- Special Effects Editing
- Sound / Audio Editing
- Film Editing
- Creativity / Originality
- Teamwork / Project Management
Review Project Rubric
This film is complete when the following deliverables have been met:
- At least 2 minutes in length
- Multiple Camera Angles and solid composition
- Sound / Audio (copyright free only)
- Special Effects
- KanBan Board with all members signed off on completion of project
- A story with continuity and clean editing. Export as .mp4
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 – 12:10 Physics – Room m117
Class meets in room m117 at 11am. Go to class immediately from break. When class is over, you will head to lunch.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 – 1:05 Literacy in Focus
Grab your book and chill. We’ll be reading today. No computers, no talking. Sit on the couch if you like or move your chair.
1:05 Character Origin Story
Last week you flushed out some ideas for your Original Character
This afternoon, you’ll begin / or finish your character’s origin story.
Create using Google Docs.
When complete your character will have:
- Where your character lives (can be a fictional place)
- One paragraph to describe the character’s Origin story here is a brief one about the Hulk
Create in Google Docs. Save as .pdf. Upload to Week 5 Folder.