Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Welcome to Week 6!
- Make your Week 6 Folders
- MHS students excused at 1pm to attend Pep Rally
- ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) – Anyone interested in the test – see me
- Physics Workgroup – Tuesday afternoons Yes/No
9:40 Attendance & Article
9:45 – 10:15 Site Maintenance
- Create your Week 6 folder on the server
- Check out What is Due tomorrow. Everything must be labeled properly and placed in the Week 6 Folder on the server
- Check grades
- Do you have work overdue? Why?
10:15 StarWars Fan Film – Project
- How to setting Up Cameras for Video
- FPS (frames per second)
- A good Settings rundown if you choose manual mode for shooting
- Equipment Rundown
- view Project Rubric
This film is complete when the following deliverables have been met:
- At least 2 minutes in length
- Multiple Camera Angles and solid composition
- Sound / Audio (copyright free only)
- Special Effects
- KanBan Board with all members signed off on completion of project
- A story with continuity and clean editing. Export as .mp4
Location and Dry Run through – shoot some film during this time
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 – 12:10 Physics – Room m117
Class meets in room m117 at 11am. Go to class immediately from break. When class is over, you will head to lunch.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 – 1:05 Literacy in Focus
Grab your book and chill. We’ll be reading today. No computers, no talking. Sit on the couch if you like or move your chair.
1:05 Prep for PreTech 5
Prepare your Kodak Top 10 Slide – See Email from me for access to Google Slides – your name is on your slide (you may have more than one)
DeLu / Hunter / Raj (Please set up 9 cameras with the following settings:
- 18-35mm kit lens
- Setting set to AutoMatic Mode
- Clean SD card (go to media lab and ask for 9 SD cards)
All – Test each online Photo Editor (we’ll need to do find an editor that is capable of doing some basic editing that works on a Chromebox). There are a few out there. Test each one. Can you add layers? Can you do adjustments? Is a login required? Grab a photo from the many you’ve taken.
For Dailies, declare what is the photoeditor you think we should use and why.