Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Today is an EHS B Day
- No School at CTE on Friday and Monday
- CCV Online Friday – nice
- October 12th College Fair at St. Michael’s College 6:30-8:30pm
- Vermont Foliage Report – Color is out – Moderate most of the state
- Resume Edits will be coming back to you this week, place in your folder by the board.
- WorkKeys Testing – remember that? We are testing again this year. Wednesday and Thursday of this week.
- InkTober – List of prompts
9:45 Mail / h1 Sport Revisions
Let’s start the week like we have all weeks… by checking in on our Mail.
RRAD = Read, Respond, Archive, Delete. (I just made that up)
h1 Sport – this is group work time to finish the client requests. When done, please email to me (your client). I will then count your submission as grade able.
Once all of the submissions are in, we’ll do another round of looks.
10:35 Mask Break
10:45 English with Ms. Yopp
11:35 Working with Cameras in After Effects
So far we have been using just the main camera in After Effects which is just really the default view. However, if you want to create a more cinematic effect, pans, zooms and rotation, then we need to add a camera and enable 3D layers for the camera to interact with.
Let’s spend the time before lunch getting familiar with the controls and I’ll provide you with a small challenge.
12:45 Foliage Macro
Weather permitting we will go on a short walk to find and/or stage some leaf macro shots to help with the Vermont Foliage assignment.
1:10 Mask Break
1:20 Production and Guided Support time
- Lower Thirds – Due Today
- h1 Sport Promo – due as soon as complete
- Kinetic Typography – Wednesday
- SuperPower Effects – Thursday