Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Well – yesterday happened – we are going to be going to school until the 4th of July. We will throw a BBQ.
- Today we are going to have our Game Day / Confectionary Competition! Jerry and Joshua will build the brackets this morning based on who brings what, and then we will ask Mr. Bohmann to judge. I am sure they would accept help. No food until 10:35!
- Today we will do SkillsUSA work in the AM, and then start chilling after our Skills Production is turned in at our AM Break.
- Once we are into our Game Day you still have to ask go to to the bathroom, and can’t leave the room (beyond going to CAWD2 to say hey). Please don’t wander the halls – the rule about Game Day is that the rest of the normals shouldn’t be bothered by us.
- We won’t get kicked out for breaks today.
- Get to your afternoon classes!
- Make sure your space is clean and computer turned off by the end of the day! Save the planet, save energy! CLEAN.
- Remember that all work is due the Wednesday we return from vacation. We return on a Wednesday – it’s all due on a Wednesday. Wednesday.
- Missing work! Remember that you must be fully caught up with work to be able to take part in today’s Game Day. Turn work in, I grade work on the fly – lets get you fully caught up so that we can reduce anxiety about missing work going into vacation – and Mr. Curtis doesn’t reach out to your parents today with your zero’s!
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Week 23 SkillsUSA Work
Check back to the Wednesday Dayplan for specifics.
Everything is doing to be due today at break! Work really hard today leading up until break.
10:35 Food / Games!
12:15 Lunch (30 Minutes)
- No food in the room / eat in the Cafe.
- You are welcome to return to the room when you have finished eating and work / hang out.