Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Today is an EHS A Day
- CCV Classes tomorrow –
- CTE T-shirt assembly tomorrow – for some of us. Keep your T-Shirts on the back of your chair for now – if you are here tomorrow, you’ll wear your shirt to the assembly
- PE is meeting in the weight room
- End of First Quarter is tomorrow, October 28th – 2:05pm for all work – Check PowerSchool
9:45 Graph of the Week
Head over to Google Classroom to figure out what is going on in this graph. Surely you must have some personal connection to this. Let’s hear about it.
As I say each week, identify what is going on in this graph and explain it to someone who cannot see it.
9:55 Production or Audio Visualizers
The audio slider can be the parent to any effect (any!). So the possibilities are endless.
What you’ll need:
- A good piece of music
- A background
- A logo or image
Let’s play around with a bunch of effects to make a quick audio visualizer. We’ll also learn a bit about expression controls.
- frequency – the number of cycles or vibrations undergone during one unit of time
- amplitude – is related to the size of the wave from the center line
- A nice resource on expression controls (basics) from the School of Motion
A walk through procedure for your reference
10:45 May the Force Be With You – Worksession – Final
- Today is the very last day to review your work, touch up and complete your project.
- Refer to the deliverables so you know what this project requires
Your project is complete when you have completed the deliverables.
11:45 The Force – Fan Films Viewing
As a group – introduce your project. Share what each of your roles were.
We’ll watch each video 2x
12:45 – 2:05 Production Time / Guided Support / Last Chance for late work!
- LTA Photography Assignment – Monday, October 31st Due – Presentations on November 1st
- CAWD Sweatshirt: Digital Design – Due Wednesday, November 2nd
- 20% Production – Presentations will be on Tuesday, November 1st
- Overdue work – final day Friday (that’s tomorrow!)