Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Today is an EHS B Day
- No School on Monday, May 30th – Memorial Day – you have a Three Day Weekend
- ALL missing work turned in by Friday June 3rd at 2:05 – grades close next week
- PHOTOS – Seniors in CAWD join us today at noon with Mrs. Chase for a class photo
- May 31st 11am – Dan M. & Isaac Portfolio Presentations in m116
- OBS Dropbox
- Web Apprentice Exam – June 6th
9:45 Web Study Guide –
Let’s dive into Socrative and see what we remember…. We are going to practice two assessments. Again, this is ungraded. Use the questions as a refresher to your web coding knowledge.
Do your best.
10:45 Game Studio Work Session 1.5 hours
or if you are not complete – MakeUp work time. Next week we are testing and playing games.
5 Minute Scrum Meeting
5 Minute Trello Board
Sticky Note exercise: Next week I /we need to…..
|Date||Week||Deliverable||Software Development Cycle|
|May 23rd – May 27th||Three||GUI, Movement, Core Mechanics||Design / Implementation|
|May 31st – Jun 3rd||Four||Prototype with game play||Testing/Maintenance / Publishing|
|June 6th||June 6th Game Jam|
Game Mechanics and your UI should be the focus of your project this week. By the end of the week we should be able to move through your level and see a start of your User Interface
12:00 Class Photo for Recognition Night
12:45 Focus on Literacy
1:05 Mask Break
1:20 Production Time & Guided Support
CAWD Fun Games Studio work time (my fancy way of saying work with your game / game team
Past Due Work – Now Overdue!
OBS Walkthrough – Due Today