Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
Notes (everything after we put the world back together)
- You did it! You all competed in what may have been your first juried Design Competition ever. Make sure you keep track of all assets and work to use when applying to college / jobs.
- No English today – today we rest.
- We DO have afternoon classes – these I can’t get you out of.
- Mr. Bohmann is going to connect with the top 3 teams from each event for the awards luncheon field trip on Monday. He knows who won. I know.
- Articles, “1984”, dailies, and school work all start back up next Monday and Tuesday. You have a stressful week, let’s enjoy some social emotional time today.
9:45 Put everything back together – where you were sitting on Monday morning
- Reverse engineer … everything. Back where you were.
- We can’t get new seats until next Wednesday. Remember that:
- Student’s that won the Confectionary Competition get to pick their seats (Ben / Jerry / Finn)
- Gold medalists get to pick their seats.
- So, Tuesday we have to talk, leading to a Wednesday seat transference session.
10:35 Morning Break (10 minutes)
- 10 Minute break – you have to exit the room.
- When the door near the TV is open, you are welcome to come back in.
10:45 Friday Production
Everyone check your gradebooks. Once you are fully caught up (ok, sure, only 2 projects) you have the rest of the AM to relax.
Catch up -> Then relax.
12:15 Lunch (30 Minutes)
- No food in the room / eat in the Cafe.
- You are welcome to return to the room when you have finished eating and work / hang out.