Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
I am out sick today. I hope just a cold and to be back on Monday. Please follow the directions of the sub, and bring the sub down to our English classroom at 11 – they won’t know where to go. Use the time today for production and getting all your work from this week done! Sorry for the last minute notice, I just can’t today. Follow the day simiar to what we did on Tuesday.
- We have a sub today. Please behave and follow standard CAWD rules. If there is an emergency go and see Mr. Bohmann in CAWD2 / call the nurse if you need to.
- No Speed Design
- No 19 Minutes
- No Read Along
- No Dailies
- No Projector
- Yes a day to yourself to create create create
- Friday! Everyone have a great weekend.
- Happy Birthday Phoenix!
- Remember that you can log into your Adobe accounts at home and use Premiere (as with all our programs). Get your work done over the weekend!
- Scan in your Design Homework today?
- Jace make sure you tell the Sub what time you are leaving for the Pep rally.
10:10 WorkKeys Intro / Testing Schedule / Locations
ACT WorkKey Assessments are the cornerstone of ACT workforce solutions. The assessments measure foundational skills required for success in the workplace, and help measure the workplace skills that can affect job performance.
Starting next week students that haven’t taken the WorkKeys assessments will take their pre-tests.
Who is taking the tests over the next couple of weeks, dates, and which testing group (random):
Where and when the testing group is testing:
10:20 Sound Design
Check back to the Wednesday Dayplan for specifics.
10:50 Morning Break (10 minutes)
11:55 Sound Design
- No food in the room / eat in the Cafe.
- You are welcome to return to the room when you have finished eating and work / hang out.
1:00 Afternoon Practice & Production
1:20 Afternoon Break (10 minutes)
- 10 Minute break – you have to exit the room.
- When the door near the TV is open, you are welcome to come back in.
1:30 Afternoon Practice & Production
DH5: Free Sketch
Week 5 Agency