Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Everyone have a great break! Remember that we have nothing assigned over vacation, have a good disconnect. Try to get off the video games and cell phones a bit, the real world is pretty amazing.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Pin Design First Draft
Check specifics in the Tuesday Dayplan. Big issues I am seeing so far in the 1st drafts are:
- Text stretched so you can’t read it / its hard to read
- Strokes on the outside of the text so you can’t read it / its hard to read
- Text far to small to be able to read at a small size
Remember that legibility is one of the most important goals of this design – think of a client coming to you and telling you this (the design competition) – you have to take that into consideration.
We are presenting for grade right after English!
10:35 Morning Break (10 minutes)
- 10 Minutes break – you have to exit the room.
- When the door near the TV is open, you are welcome to come back in.
11:35 Pin Design Draft Presentations
Once we all present, we can chill and socialize the rest of the day.
12:15 Lunch (30 Minutes)
- No food in the room / eat in the Cafe.
- You are welcome to return to the room when you have finished eating and work / hang out.