Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Happy Vacation! See everyone in January. Be safe. Go outside. Don’t just game the entire vacation away.
- No dailies. No articles.
- I am anti micro transactions, and think Halo went overboard with nickel and diming us, but this looks pretty cool for Christmas.
9:45 Production time to get caught up
Work until you are fully caught up.
Late work on the public drive in a folder with your last name, then let me know and I will grade it immediately.
Once you are fully caught up, the time is yours to game / socialize / chill.
Need to stay in the room / can’t just wander the school. Still have to ask for bathrooms, still having break, still taking attendance. I just need to keep your organized for a BIT longer.
10:35 Morning Outside Break (10 minutes)
- 10 Minutes outside / just out our door.
- Throw the Frisbee, toss the football, kick the kickball, or just get some Vitamin D and not be at a desk.
10:45 Production time to get caught up
12:15 Lunch (30 Minutes)
- No food in the room / eat in the Cafe.
- You are welcome to return to the room when you have finished eating and work / hang out.
12:50 Production time to get caught up
1:15 CAWD goes to the Rink
- Turn off computer / make station clean.
- Take all of your gear – you won’t be returning to the room.
- Skate or chill. Hot Chocolate!
- Dismissed from the Rink at 2, don’t dip or I have to mark you as a skip for the day, even if you disappear at 1:50.