Class hours: 10:05 – 2:45
Mr. Bohmann | email@example.com
10:05 Today’s Notes & Attendance
Today is a CTE Red Day
CCV Class this Friday – Order your Lunch
A few words about the LTA Photography Project… Due date is 11am on Thursday! Submissions after that date will be marked late and graded accordingly. Don’t be late, I’ll take what you have.
On Thursday, at 11am we’ll look at your photos. Most students find it easiest to turn their slideshow into an .mp4 and press play. If you do that, make sure each slide is visible for 10 seconds. Include your title and meta data on your images. ProTip: Your images should fill the screen and look attractive. (test it)
At the end of your slideshow or when presenting – you may talk about your images and say a few words.
- For Sure: Point out your favorite image / explain why it is your favorite image
- Not A Bad Idea: To share any techniques that you used – we love technical terms!
- Indubitably: Let us know if you have improved as a photographer and why
I will ask you two questions from this group of questions:
- What was a challenge you faced during this project?
- What photography assignment did you enjoy the most?
- How has your study of photography changed how you approach taking photos?
- What type of photography do you enjoy the most?
- Do you plan to continue exploring photography?
- Have you shared any of your learning with others?
We’ll look at a couple sample presentations from last year and also look at the required shot list part of the assignment.
10:15 The Force – Work time
This is the last major work time for the project. Tomorrow we will be collecting some resources for our web unit and watching your projects at 11am. So consider what you need to do to help your group.
Quick Meeting –
- I am working on…
- I am going to finish…
- Today might be good to divide and conquer. Why not have everybody on VFX?
Production Time with your Group. Things you might consider…
- Work together
- Make the deliverables
- Bloopers are fun, but only if you have finished the deliverables. If you do bloopers, keep them on a separate file.
- Look at the Rubric!
11:50 The Force – Production Time
If you are done with your project as a group – you may move on to work on your slideshow.
12:25 – 12:55 Lunch
12:55 Independent Reading
1:30 Design Challenge
1:55 Production Time and Guided Support
Past Due Work
LTA Photography Slideshow
Dailies can be placed in the CAWD2 Dailies Folder on the CAWD2 Public Folders drive