Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Today is an EHS A Day
- Vermont Foliage Report
- Wednesday and Thursday – WorkKeys Assessments
- WorkKeys help you measure the workplace skills that can affect your job performance.
- WorkKeys measure a range of hard and soft skills relevant to any occupation, at any level, and across industries
- Do your best, try your best. Last year we had a high scoring average, nearly a 5.7 across all tests! CAWD / CAWD 2 were nearly the top of all programs that tested. Let’s see what you can do!
- We are going to need some photos for a project we are doing after English. Select 10 from your archives of photos or get them from Unsplash or Pexels and place in a folder readily accessible.
9:45 Room Swap, Welcome Mr. Cronin – BLENDER!
10:35 Mask Break
10:45 English with Ms. Yopp
11:35 Making a 3D Picture Gallery
We are going to need some photos for a project we are doing after English. Select 10 from your archives of photos or get them from Unsplash or Pexels and place in a folder readily accessible.
Let’s put our new camera skills into practice to create a very nice 3D picture gallery. You might choose to use this technique for your foliage picture show.
This technique will make use of the 3D space, an added camera and some subtle effects.
What we don’t finish this morning, we/you’ll work on after lunch.
The finished project of 6 Photos will be placed in the Assignment Dropbox.
12:45 3D picture Gallery cont…. or production
1:10 Mask Break
1:20 Production and Project worktime
- h1 sport submission
- kinetic typography
- superpowers with Saber effects
- 3D picture Gallery