Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Welcome to Friday! Today we will start our Web Design focused 2nd semester. We will get a chance to play and explore today.
- Last time we will see this schedule:
- In honor of a crazy week – and getting back to “normal” on Monday – we are going to follow Cawd2’s lunch lead.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Final 2020 Capstone Prepping
Anyone that didn’t present yesterday will go today first thing.
10:15 Web Design and Development Day 1
Our Web Design and Development semester is going focus on:
- Learning solid design principles and applying them to our development process
- Writing code that will adapt to the users, regardless of their device (cell, desktop, tablet, etc)
- Using a variety of different languages, including the holy trinity of front end web design:
- HTML5 – for structure
- CSS3 – for presentation
- The W3C
- The W3C’s code validator – like having a teacher sitting with you while you develop