Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Capstone Presentations today!
- Final day of weird wild schedules
- Early break (to match up with passing time for ehs exams)
- Early lunch…to give us a longer lunch, that matches up with our visitors arriving this afternoon.
- Back to normalcy tomorrow, Friday.
- Class Ambassadors working with visitors this afternoon from 12:45 – 1:25
- … or another random number higher or lower as this isn’t super organized. Let’s just agree to roll with it.
- Our schedule for the rest of the week:
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Final 2020 Capstone Prepping
- In “capstone” folder
- 3-5 minutes minimum – talk about your work using industry vocabulary
- Follow the expectations based on Learn, Create, or Revise
10:00 Cawd Capstone Final Presentations
- Alex Cahill
- Dominique Cruz
- Connor East
- Riley Frey
- Shamir Gurung
- Duangkamol Khongphat
- Erik Larson
- Carl Nelson
- Jackson Solomon
- Maxwell Wakeling
- Logan Allen
- Anthony Apostol
- Dominic Begue
- David Brzoza
- Zachary Centracchio
- Garret Davis
- James Eastman
- Trevor Gaudette
- Michael Kirkpatrick
- Dylan Lavallee
- Conor McDevitt
- Jaden Ohanian
- Connor Oliver
- John Phillips
- Tatyana Suvorova
10:30 Break (15 Minutes)
10:45 Cawd Capstone Final Presentations
12:40 Attendance and Article (article will be at 1:25)
12:45 Cawd 2020 Capstone
~ OR ~
Working with visitors
- You meet your student. Remember the #1 goal is that they feel welcome.
- Have them fill out the Visitor Info Form.
- Show them your best work, what you are most proud of, show them how to do something interesting.
- I take then to see Cawd2.
1:30 Cawd Capstone Final Presentations
- When we are complete we can take the foot off the gas for the rest of the afternoon and exist. Smash, League, Cookie….lets just enjoy the rest of the day and then start up with our new Web Dev curriculum tomorrow morning.
- No dailies.