Class Hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Cawd Open House is tonight! Starting at 6pm in the cafeteria. Once we have a quick introduction there we will move into classroom. You don’t have to stay for 2 hours – it is a window. Show up, show your family your work, where you spend some of your day, your family can ask questions, and then you can head home. Some stay 25 minutes? The goal is that you:
- Present to them your bedroom.
- Show them how to DO something. Maybe show them cloth, or use the Subdivision Surface Modifier, or make glass, etc.
- Quiz tomorrow. Study Guide today.
- After break today we are going to do Unreal Engine downloads and setups for students that haven’t done it yet, so we can use it tomorrow morning!
9:40 Attendance and Article (longer article / split in 2)
9:45 Morning Blender Content
- Creating the best possible quality of renders through samples, and other tools in Blender.
10:15 Final Day of Bedroom Production!
10:25 Cawd Study Group
Please make sure that you have your note-cards to hand to me by break on Friday.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Final Day of Bedroom Production!
Unreal setups for students that aren’t here in the afternoons / haven’t done it yet.