Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- CSL Day – we are in the service of others!
9:40 Attendance & No Article today.
Projects to work on today when not participating in CS:
- 1st quarter reflection (see Monday for prompts) sent to me Google Doc
- Photo Restoration Challenge (from Tuesday afternoon)
- Choose Your Own Adventure afternoon project (smooth scroll)
- CSS Grid Post Its project
- Any project related to your role in Community Service (see responsibilities below
9:45 Assemble in your Community Service Locations –
See Schedule & Responsibilities Below:
|9:40 – 10:30||10:30 – 11:30||11:30 12:30|
|1. Isaiah||1. Ben||1. Austin|
|Photo Restoration |
Greeters / Helpers: Introduce yourself to Ms. Curtis when you begin your shift
Polaroid Artist: You will ask seniors for their picture
Photographers: Charge Batteries, set up / breakdown cameras, select only your 10 best shots / load to Google Slides with other Photographers
PhotoRestoration: Last Group -Breakdown Station at the end of your shift.
Lunch (30 Minutes) – Two Lunch Shifts:
- 11:30 – 12:00pm for anyone who does not have a 11:30 – 12:30 Shift
- 12:30-1:00pm for anyone who has a third shift
1:00 Voting for final Sweatshirt Design
1:05 Continue with Afternoon A/B Day Project
See yesterday for details.