Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Computer Desktops – Purge and sort/name your files
- Drawing 2 begins Friday!
- Ellie – Jan 22nd – DCM Visit – January 23rd – ProFoods @12:45-2:05
- Matisse – Portfolio Meeting 1/24 @1:15pm
- Visitors – We have some – Wed & Thursday afternoon – I’ll be teaching a lesson to everyone who is here – Cinemagraphs . Looking for volunteers to work with the visitors and help them through the lesson.
|ILP & Visitors||20%|
9:40 Attendance & Article
9:45 – Noon Independent Learning Projects
10:30 Break (15 Minutes)
12 – 12:45 pm Lunch Modified Lunch Schedule
12:45 pm – 1:25 ILP / WebPortfolio Prep
Web Portfolio Presentations Preparation
Each of you will present your portfolio to the class.
Talking Prompts – please prepare for Thursday:
- What inspired the design of your site?
- What was challenging in creating your design?
- What are you most proud to show us from your portfolio?
- What area would you like to improve with your website?
- Share one of your fun facts or something from your extra page
- What are your plans for next year?
1:25 – 2:05 Student Visitors
We’ll be doing cinemagraphs with the visiting students. Volunteers will work with the visitors to create a cinemagraph. Instructions are in the front of the room. I’ll demo one for the group.
Pexels is a great place to look for video content. Download smallest file size available.